Story of Noah

AL-ARAF (THE HEIGHTS) : 59-64

7:59. We sent Noah to hieople. He said: "O my people! worship Allah! ye have no other god but Him. I fear for you the punishment of a dreadful day!

7:60. The leaders of hieople said: "Ah! we see thee evidently wandering (in mind)."
7:61. He said: "O my people! No wandering is there in my (mind): on the contrary I am a messenger from the Lord and Cherisher of the worlds!
7:62. "I but fulfil towards you the duties of my Lord's mission: Sincere is my advice to you, and I know from Allah something that ye know not.

7:63. "Do ye wonder that there hath come to you a message from your Lord, through a man of your own people, to warn you,- so that ye may fear Allah and haply receive His Mercy?"
7:64. But they rejected him, and We delivered him, and those with him, in the Ark: but We overwhelmed in the flood those who rejected Our signs. They were indeed a blind people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BETRAYAL OF JEWISH TO THE AGREEMENT OF HUMAN WITH ALLAH